Monday, December 20, 2010

kevin you're such a disease!



Tis the season for christmas movies! Every year I have a good old-fashioned sleepover with my two best friends where we stay up all night, make pizza, eat junk food and watch christmas movies.

Tonight we watched The Holiday, the Home Alones and now we're onto A Christmas Story.  We haven't seen Home Alone 3 in years and we had so much fun watching it.  Now I'm not saying it's better than the first Home Alone, but for a sequel it's pretty awesome.  John Hughes, you had mad skills.  Put young Scarlett Johansson, a talking parrot who takes crackers as bribes and quotes like "Excuse me, but I saw a man in Karen Stephen's bedroom, a little older than Dad, and he was wearing butt inspection gloves" and you've got the recipe for a fabulous laugh-filled movie

If you've finished all your christmas shopping and have endless amounts of wrapping to do like me, put in one of my christmas faves to keep you in the spirit and get you through your paper cutting, taping and bow tying:

1. Home Alone
2. Home Alone 2
3. Hone Alone 3
4. The Family Stone (filmed by my house!)
5. A Christmas Story
6. Joyeux Noel
7. The Holiday
8. Love Actually


And for you lucky ducks who are done with both your shopping and wrapping I'm super jealous.  Enjoy kicking back and relaxing-these movies will definitely keep you laughing and entertained for a day while you're waiting for Santa!...and remember don't ask for an official Red Ryder, carbon action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle-you'll shoot your eye out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment